Looking for a unique experience to make your holiday season special this year? Share the joy of a handmade pizza by crafting it yourself with talented chef Olive.
Not much of a chef? No worries! Our local and talented teacher will guide you from start to finish in a warm and supportive kitchen. They'll share all their best tips and tricks, from the simple pizza dough recipe that anyone can master to tasty sauces packing a flavourful punch. All you need is a love for pizza and an open mind.
This is cooking class is one of the best things to do in Oakland for families with older kids. We welcome teens ages twelve to seventeen with their parents or guardians to connect during this festive time of year. Pick up some new culinary skills and chow down on the best comfort food you can make.
By the end of this pizza-making class, you will be diving into your perfect pie, doused in seasonal toppings you love. We have vegetarian and vegan options that are sure to tempt your tastebuds.
You will learn how to make:
- Basic Pizza Dough
- Tomato Sauce
- Basil and Parsley Pesto Pizza Sauce
- Green Salad with Basic French Vinaigrette
- If you think you might be allergic to anything on the menu, please indicate it on your class registration. If you have a concern, get in touch, and we can double-check the ingredient list.
- Teens under 18 will be required to have a waiver signed by a parent or guardian.
- You are welcome to eat as much as you’d like in class, though unfortunately, our zoning permit does not allow us to have students take food home.
Perfect for beginners.
All of the equipment for the class including aprons.
- Close-toed shoes are mandatory. High heels, open-toed shoes, sandals, flip flops are not allowed in the kitchen.
- Shoulder-length hair or longer needs to be worn back and away from your face; we have plenty of hair ties in the kitchen for you to use and keep.
- Feel free to bring a favorite apron or a knife you want to practice with but know that we will supply aprons and all the tools you need for use during class.
This class is great for
as well as for
a team building activity, birthday or bachelorette party.
for adults, and kids (minimum 12 years old).
An adult must accompany any attending kids, and must pay for a separate ticket.
This would also be a
gift for her,
gift for mom,
Father's Day gift or
Olive Said (your teacher)
is fully vaccinated against COVID-19, and
adheres to COVID-19 government guidelines.
ClassBento donates with every booking to